Case study: PostFinance
PostFinance in 3030 Bern
Independent business unit of Swiss Post and the third-largest financial institution in Switzerland.
Financial services for private and business customers for payments, investments, finance and pensions. The project won the 2013 ECM Award.
- To generate customer-specific bank statements in online banking
- To introduce a text automation system
- To find a solution to the problem of multiple languages
(four languages: German, French, Italian and English)
- Batch: Primarily used to generate customer-oriented online bank statements for more than 500,000 customers
- On demand: Text automation solutions for 500 users
- Storage of multilingual text modules, language and customer affiliation in databases using metadata
- 60% reduction in operating and innovation costs
- Output management merged with input management
- Simplification of administration: Maintenance of just one document for the four different languages
- High customer focus: Each customer receives their document in their own language