INVARIS solutions are in everyday use across all sectors…
Stiff competition and continuous upheaval require maximum customer orientation and maximum flexibility.
Ensure growth/profitability through:
- Effective customer communication
- Business process optimisation
- Adherence to compliance criteria
The INVARIS solution meets all requirements for communication with customers and partners:
- Bank statements/securities account statements with personalised offers and information are ideally suited to cross-selling and upselling as well as customer retention (TransPromo)
- Marketing campaigns and direct mail with customised content increase sales success through significantly higher response rates
- Much faster contract closure (credit/leasing/insurance contracts, etc.) due to direct provision of personalised electronic documents containing all relevant information at the point-of-sale
- Electronic process management, from initial data input at the point-of-sale through to document production, saves time and money
- Automate your correspondence creation when processing queries, claims, etc. in your customer care/service centre
- Standardised document presentation across all sales channels ensures consistency
- Address specific target groups selectively via e-mail, web or traditional post
- Fully automated document production with no manual intervention avoids risks and errors
- Administrative work is minimised so your sales team can focus on its key tasks
- "Self-service" applications with personalised application forms, proposals and contracts give customised advice at multifunctional ATMs/kiosks or in online banking
Energy and water suppliers, Internet/telecommunications/TV providers, etc. are currently in a heated competitive situation. New products with lower rates are constantly being pushed onto the market, causing cut-throat competition that can be quite dramatic.
Because of this, effective customer loyalty, maximum customer orientation and maximum flexibility are needed.
The INVARIS solution meets all customer communication requirements – from applications to correspondence to contracts.
Take your customer communication to the top:
- Use the potential of periodic billing for cross-selling and upselling, as well as maximising customer loyalty
- Efficiently manage the challenges that arise in billing documents from selling add-on products or product bundles
- Personalise the content of your marketing campaigns and direct mailings to substantially increase the response rate
- Give your customers tailored advice in "self-service" scenarios, e.g. at multi-functional kiosks or online, by providing personalised forms, proposals, contracts, etc. while ensuring document confidentiality
- Guarantee consistency across all sales channels through standardised document presentation and interaction
Optimise your sales processes:
- Collect the relevant data efficiently and in a user-friendly way with direct integration of backend systems
- Avoid disruption from format inconsistencies in the processing chain and increase data quality by directly integrating data entry at the point-of-sale right through to the production of customer documents, managed via efficient workflows
- Produce all required customer documents fully automatically in a clear and appealing form and in your customer's preferred language
- Speed up contract closure by systematically providing all relevant information directly at the point-of-sale in the form of personalised electronic documents that can be printed out and signed immediately or signed digitally
- Enable your products to be sold via shops, retail chains, etc. through effective and automatic co-branding and rebranding functions in all documents, from proposals to correspondence to contracts
- Maximise the success of your sales by avoiding administrative processes in daily dealings with customer cases and consultations through on-demand provision of customer profiles, overviews, interactive proposals, etc.
Public authorities are facing major challenges. On the one hand, the quality of service needs to be improved, and on the other hand, processing times have to be minimised. There is also pressure to cut costs, which is enormous in some cases.
The INVARIS platform can greatly contribute to meeting these requirements and targets:
Interactive, intelligent electronic form processes:
- boost user acceptance by the public for applications
- avoid input errors/duplicate entries/format inconsistencies through automatic provision of the collected data for subsequent editing
- make self-service processes possible through the automatic provision of documents generated on-the-fly, such as communication on a web browser
INTELLIGENT TEXT AUTOMATION optimises the creation of individual correspondence/letters:
- Intuitive WYSIWYG interface for all process steps
- Automated generation of case-dependent document content depending on data
- Secure document editing/amendment/additions
- Workflow/approval processes optimise editing by several individuals and offer transparent tracking and tamper-proofing
Companies operating on a Europe-wide or global basis in trade, industry and logistics are facing tough competition.
Efficient document management based on the INVARIS platform is key to achieving business success:
- Standardised platform for a heterogeneous application landscape, from proposal creation, to internal documents relating to the production process and/or delivery, to invoicing and communication with customers, suppliers and partners
- Highest standards for document creation in time with the production schedule
- Comprehensive support of specific output devices such as barcode and label printers
- Support of all languages with simultaneous minimisation of translation and maintenance work