goSmart® DCS offers you a pioneering software system for the automated generation of dynamic documents from almost any data source.
These days, companies and public authorities use a wide range of procedures and tools for creating forms and documents. These traditional solutions often have serious shortcomings with regard to user and customer acceptance, maintenance-friendliness, response speed when a change is required, process optimisation, and operational reliability and tamper-proofing.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Create the dynamic document layout without any coding
- Dynamic contents with full-colour support for multi-client, multilingual documents
- Maximum performance and flexibility
- Multi-channel output: Flexible document preparation for printing, viewing, archiving and web-based applications
- Versatile interfaces that can be included in specialist applications
- Resource management incl. version control and publication using goSmart® ResourceManager
- Monitoring and management of the processing steps in the web interface
FEATURES OF goSmart® DCS:
- Simple integration into specialist applications using standard interfaces, such as a web service, message queues, XML-RPC, LPR/LPD, hot folder monitoring or customer-specific interfaces
- Ability to process various data formats, such as XML, CSV, line data, SAP-RDI, SAP-XSF, SAP-XFP, etc.
- Synchronously connected with the document return or asynchronously connected with the status return
- The document preparation service can be operated as needed in various environments – from a laptop to a high-performance server.
- Separation of instances for mass production and on-demand processing, including package prioritising
- Reliability through the use of common cluster concepts on Windows and Linux servers
- Parallel preparation of multiple document formats in one processing step
- Output channel selected using metadata
- Native creation of common document formats such as PCL (5e, 5c, 6, XL), PostScript, AFPDS, label printers (ZPL, CPL, EPL, IGP, CAB), etc.
- Native creation of various PDF types (PDF/A, PDF/UA, PDF with fields)
- Archive support using PDF or TIFF and the corresponding index information
- Preparation of electronic document formats using HTML, e-mail and text message