enables interactive form editing
and automated text processing in the easy-to-use WYSIWYG-Mode.
enables convenient application submission based on fully responsive online forms
Focus on essential content
Documents offer a high level of presentation quality, a familiar user interface, and the structured presentation of information and your image to the customer. Focusing on essential content is becoming more important than ever before in light of the flood of information we are confronted with today.
The logic in the form displays only those modules that are relevant in the context of the application. This avoids input errors and associated time-consuming rework. This saves time that your clerks can use for strategic tasks.
- Freely definable of who may edit what and when
- Document logic that can be controlled by document input data or via interactive parameters
- Document building blocks that can be dragged from a library into the document
- Document logic that displays only those document building blocks that are relevant
- Responsive forms in Dialog-Mode
- Real-time display of the form in WYSIWYG-Mode
- On-the-fly switch between WYSIWYG- and Dialog-Mode
- Application form logic that displays only those buidling blocs that are relevant