INVARIS Professional Services provides you with competent, comprehensive support for the implementation of the INVARIS products and the realization of your specific projects at any time.
Project guidance and realization
Our experienced senior consultants provide guidance for your project from the design phase to the implementation and help to ensure it is realized successfully and on time. We work with you to determine your specific needs and the desired scope of the support services.
The specialists at INVARIS Professional Service have years of know-how in the realization of challenging tasks related to form, document, and output management.
We are happy to make this know-how available to our customers and prospective customers:
- Analysis of the current form and document management situation
- Development of an optimal form and document strategy including feasibility studies
- Support for the realization of new requirements and/or the integration of applications
- Consulting with regard to SAP and forms/documents
INVARIS offers an extensive and modular training program for all components of the INVARIS software and the associated applications.
The training courses and workshops can be held at the INVARIS training center or on-site at the user’s location. Naturally, we also offer tailored training and support programs based on your individual needs.
INVARIS Professional Service offers specific design and migration services that can be utilized during the project realization phase or during ongoing operations.
INVARIS can perform the following activities in the course of its design/migration service:
- Analysis of document structures
- Development of an optimal document strategy
- Analysis and optimization of application interfaces and data integrations
- Creation and/or migration of existing forms/documents including data integration
- Support for tests and quality assurance
- Support for rollout/launch
- Documentation and transfer of knowledge to customers
The INVARIS solution offers you the following advantages:
- Reduction of the burden on your project teams
- Minimization of the time it takes to realize the benefits
- Direct access to the know-how of INVARIS’s specialists
The INVARIS Layout Factory gives our customers access to our years of experience in document management and template creation. Whether you want to cover personnel shortages, balance out temporary peak periods, or completely outsource your document management – the Layout Factory turns your design and content specifications into dynamic, easy-to-manage templates.
The advantages at a glance:
- Avoidance of organizational bottlenecks
- Improvement in the quality of your documents
- Optimization of your templates for easier management and maintenance
- Fast reaction to requests by specialist departments
- Security with regard to compliance and legal document requirements
You can find more information here.
Software service agreement
By concluding a software service agreement, you ensure that you always have the most up-to-date versions of the INVARIS modular solutions you use.
INVARIS’s software service offers three key benefits:
- Software service and maintenance (release updates)
You regularly receive updates (and occasionally patches) released by INVARIS with feature corrections, improvements, and bug fixes
- Software upgrade service (release upgrades)
You automatically receive the latest releases of the licensed software products. As a result, you automatically participate in the further development of the products without incurring additional costs. Version changes, e.g. from the Windows platform to UNIX, are not included in the software service.
- Software support service
The INVARIS support service is available to the employees of your organization trained by INVARIS or its certified partners for all questions regarding the licensed products and any application problems
The INVARIS Support team strives to answer your questions as quickly as possible. Customers with an active maintenance agreement can take advantage of our support services – by e-mail, telephone, or via the customer portal.
Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tel: +43 (0) 26 82 - 64 000